Who is going to Tell, Serve and Give to whom?
Tell, Serve, Give is the name of a series of open-to-all events which Christians who are in the Church of England throughout the Diocese of Liverpool will be holding. They will mostly not be religious or formal, as we want to have fun. We often do, but not everyone knows that. As I live in Warrington, I will be blogging about events in my town, but Anglicans are doing similar things everywhere from Liverpool to St Helens and Wigan. So, if you live in any other part of the diocese, look out for events near you. You may well find a bishop joining in with local Christians, but remember they are human and want to have fun too.
Why is it called Tell, Serve, Give?
Because we want to:
- tell you what we believe and what we do, and to answer your questions.
- serve our communities, not only for a few days, but in the future too.
- give you a warm welcome and a happy experience, and to give something of ourselves.
What is will happen for Tell, Serve, Give in Warrington?
- Wednesday 6th – A song and dance & cream tea at St Paul’s, Penketh
- Thursday 7th – A tea dance at the Alford Hall, Manchester Rd
- Friday 8th – Reasons to Celebrate – a party
- Saturday 9th – Bishop’s Bake Off – St Philips, Westbrook and at Cinnamon Brow Primary School
- Saturday 9th – Big Praise Party in the Parr Hall
- Sunday 10th – Songs of Praise at Christchurch, Padgate
- Sunday 10th – Bishop & Bubbles at St Elphin’s
Watch this space, as I will let you know about more events and give you more details soon.